Industry Insights From Renewal Logistics:
EY Announces Courtney Folk of Renewal Logistics as an Entrepreneur Of The Year® 2023 Southeast Award Winner
Renewal Logistics is a woman-owned high volume logistics company for apparel, footwear, and consumer goods. It is the largest independent provider in its space working with some of the largest and best-known brands in the world. Its focus on the circular economy has a significant environmental impact. Renewal’s unique approach has kept over 10 million units out of landfills by restoring apparel. Renewal develops customized approaches to unique problems, minimizes the cost of delays and converts expired inventory into sellable merchandise. Its 200,000 sq ft production space helps clients move product faster by creating true omnichannel capabilities quickly changing out brand and price tags, converting hanging stock to be ready to ship via e-comm.
Renewal Logistics’ Services include:
- 3PL fulfillment and warehousing
- AQL inspections
- Kitting services: e-commerce & promotional packaging
- Trim work changes: rebranding, joker tag removal/replacement, re-stickering, price tag changes
- Reverse Logistics for retail & e-commerce returns
- Repairs: button replacement, label changes
- Mold remediation
- Odor elimination
- Finishing: wrinkle removal, pressing, refolding
- Destruction, disposal, donation services
- Custom projects that require special handling
It’s core values include bringing relief, being adaptable, delivering excellence and promoting trust. Renewal goes the extra mile to help customers achieve their goals.
Looking For More?
If you ever want to chat with our existing clients, many of them we have NDAs with, so I can’t share their names on the website or in our newsletter, but I assure you, you’ve purchased product from them, and if you want to verify our consistency, accuracy, and ability to handle complexity with ease, they’ll be happy to talk to you.